Senior Workforce Engagement Engineer
Waterfield Tech is looking for a Senior Workforce Engagement Engineer.
The role of a Senior Workforce Engagement Engineer will be responsible for guiding our clients through the successful implementations and upgrades of our workforce engagement solutions. You will collaborate with clients to understand their needs, design tailored workforce engagement strategies, and oversee the deployment of our workforce engagement software. The ideal candidate possesses a deep understanding of workforce engagement principles, strong project management skills, and the ability to build positive client relationships.
- Lead the implementation and deployment of new client system platforms for multiple Workforce Engagement Solutions, such as Workforce Management, Quality Management, and Performance Management Solutions from various vendors.
- Plan and execute the upgrade process for existing client system platforms for multiple Workforce Engagement Solutions, such as Workforce Management, Quality Management, and Performance Management Solutions from various vendors.
- Evaluate and review test plans, technical specifications, and business documentation during the planning and execution phases of new system implementations and upgrades.
- Define system architecture and provide detailed hardware and software specifications tailored to the customer’s individual setup.
- Proactively manage and resolve any technical issues that arise during the project’s lifecycle and post-implementation.
- Strong understanding of workforce engagement technologies with 5 years’ experience in implementing and supporting solutions, strategies, and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of call center and workforce engagement technologies.
- Proficient in Windows and Networking Principles (VoIP, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Proficient in Implementation of Patch and Service Pack Implementations
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deployments concurrently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients and internal teams.
- Ability to adapt to changing client needs and evolving technology landscape.
- Verint Knowledge and Current Verint Certification Required
- Knowledge and/or Certifications for Alvaria, Calabrio or Nice are a plus.
- Availability to work flexible hours as needed.
Send Email with Resume